| || The Outer Limits (2nd Series)|
created by Leslie Stevens
First episode: 5 May 1995
Sadly, this revival (which outlasted the original by more than 100 episodes) was shown mostly on cable, so I didn’t see many of the first airings. But as I was writing up this listing, I realized that between the two runs of The Outer Limits, three runs of The Twilight Zone, one season of Tales of Tomorrow, and a handful of other miscellaneous episodes of weird anthology series, we could easily put together a full season of a new anthology show: The Time Travel Zone Limts. After one season, the network will be ours, and we can continue for many happy seasons into the future.
- Virtual Future (5 May 1995) time travel or v.r.?
- Stitch in Time (14 Jan 1996) murderer with a time machine
- Falling Star (30 Jun 1996) pop music fan from the future
- Vanishing Act (21 Jul 1996) aliens unintentionally time travel
- Tribunal (14 May 1999) to Nazi concentration camps (Prentice)
- Breaking Point (18 Feb 2000) time traveler to wife’s death
- Decompression (30 Jun 2000) time traveler vs. politician
- Gettysburg (28 Jul 2000) to U.S. Civil War (Prentice)
- Time to Time (11 Aug 2001) woman to father’s death (Prentice)
- Final Appeal (3 Sep 2000) Stitch in Time continuation
- Patient Zero (23 Mar 2001) attempt to prevent deadly virus
- Abduction (18 Aug 2001) teens vs alien (with 2s of time travel)
There is nothing wrong with your television. Do not attempt to adjust the picture. We are now controlling the transmission. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand channels or expand one single image to crystal clarity and beyond. We can shape your vision to anything our imagination can conceive. For the next hour, we will control all that you see and hear. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the deepest inner mind to . . . The Outer Limits!